Credit Repair? What exactly is it and how does it work?
We are happy that you asked! Due to the fact that we regularly receive questions about who we are, what is the process, and how much does something like this cost? We have decided to compile a list of the most commonly frequently asked questions, geared towards educating you as quickly as possible, with the least amount of effort needed on your end. Please review the questions and answers below, and hopefully a majority, if not ALL of YOUR questions can be answered as well. Enjoy!
Here is a list of our most commonly asked questions about Credit, Credit Repair, our Company, and our Prices.
The credit repair/restoration process is quite simple, in regard to the method of approach. It is the detail in which we challenge the bureaus is the more complex part.
However, to get straight to the point, the process begins as such:
- You, the client, submits and application on our website for service.
- Once the application has been received, our processing team begins work IMMEDIATELY to create your new client dashboard on our website, as well as starts the process of importing your latest credit reports and scores, so that we can provide to you a credit analysis of your reports. Here is where we break down in VERY fine detail exactly what is going on with your credit, how it is impacting you, and the steps we will begin taking to help improve your credit profiles with all three major credit reporting agencies.
- Once we have completed your audit of your credit, and have obtained your photo ID’s for proof of identification, we will begin submitting the challenges directly to the bureaus to begin the investigation process.
- Now that the bureaus are working on the investigations, the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) permits them to take up to 30-45 days to completed the investigations. In many cases, it is 30 days or less.
- Once the investigations have been completed, the bureaus will notify you via mail or email their investigation results. Here is where we will revisit your profile to see what changes have occurred over the previous month. After we review the results, we are looking for which items/accounts were either deleted, repaired or removed. For any items that were “verified”, we will then follow back up with both the bureaus, as well as the creditor to see validation of the accounts, until we reach the ultimate goal of correcting EVERY negative account listed on your credit reports
- This process will continue month after month, until you are happy with the results.
When we submit disputes and challenges on your behalf, the bureaus and creditors will ALWAYS respond directly back to YOU! They will never send us ANY of your reports and investigations, and that is solely for the purpose of your own privacy.
When you receive these reports and/or correspondences back, we simply ask that you notify us via email or fax of what the mail/email was. Once we receive these notifications from you, your Case Manager will then review the documents, inform/update you of any changes or notations, and then take all of the necessary actions needed to proceed with a follow up dispute.
You can email all documents to email@example.com, or fax them to 1 (888) 818-0928.
In addition, we offer a valuable time-saving service, known as the Platinum Program, which can be applied to any of our custom programs to expedite your credit report repair process.
Here is a list of items that we have been able to remove from client’s profiles over the past few years:
- Late Payments
- Student Loans
- Tax Liens
- Medical Collections
- Non-Medical Collections
- Inaccurate Personal Information (Names, addresses, etc.)
- And any other damaging item on your credit reports
Oryzon understands that every credit profile is different, and because of that, we offer customizable programs tailored to fit YOUR everyday need. By choosing to become a client, you will enroll in a program that is not only affordable, but provides an excellent level of repair and support.
Our Premium Credit Repair Program ($79/mo.) includes the following:
Credit Analysis – Online Dispute Manager – Custom Dispute Letters – 24/7 Portal Access – Personal Credit Coach – Financial Tools
In addition to our Premium Package, we now offer AMAZING upgrades that are tailored towards obtaining immediate results and expediting the credit repair process at a much more rapid rate. We achieve this by submitting multiple methods of challenges to the bureaus all at the same time, as well as online disputing, and letters specifically to every creditor/collector.
For those of you who are seeking more than just our award-winning credit repair program, we now offer products such as: Inquiry Removal, High Limit Funding, and High Limit Tradelines; all designed to provide you with the most optimal credit possible. Check out all of our products below, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
If you would like to see our pricing in great detail, please feel free to click this link -> Pricing.
Another item to keep in mind when you are paying off credit accounts is that credit card balances over 50 percent of the credit limit negatively affects your credit score, so try to keep your balances below half of your credit limit. Naturally, having accounts that are paid off will not hurt your credit.
As a ‘snapshot’ of your financial history, your credit report is essentially your ‘financial fingerprint’ and contains information that can be grouped into the five categories:
- Payment History – 35% (This is what Oryzon Credit works on)
- Amount Owed – 30%
- Length of Credit History – 15%
- New Credit – 10%
- Types of Credit in Use – 10%
Oryzon Credit, LLC, was founded in December 2014 by Sean Scales, an Accountant and former employee of the Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO). Due to many requests of assistance from friends and family to help rebuild and re-establish their credit, Sean realized that this type of service that the community was lacking, was actually a huge necessity. The intention behind Oryzon Credit was to create a less stressful online environment for clients seeking a reputable credit repair firm; while enjoying the experience of excellent customer service, accompanied by delivered unthinkable results.
Oryzon Credit, LLC, is a startup company located in San Diego, CA, focused primarily on the emphasis on helping people repair, restore & manage their credit profiles and scores. Today, we continue to grow our company by assisting individuals throughout the entire U.S., regardless of their location.
As you will soon notice, this entire process is done virtually online. We’ve designed our programs with the intentions of ensuring our customers obtain the highest level of credit performance, with the least amount of effort needed. Although Oryzon is fairly new, we do not let that hinder the levels of success that we are able to provide to our customers. Through innovation and award-winning customer service, we are determined to provide all of our customers with the necessary tools to achieve optimal credit.
Oryzon Credit is composed of specialist who actively hold certifications that prove we are experienced at what we do. We understand that there are many factors that plagues one’s credit, and our determination to find a solution to relieve customers of these troubles is our mission. With over 8 years of financial analysis experience, and 4.5 years working directly for the Fair Isaac Corporation, we pride ourselves on practicing nothing but legal and ethical methods to ensure all parties are always in the best hands.