Credit Repair? What exactly is it and how does it work?
We are happy that you asked! Due to the fact that we regularly receive questions about “What is the process, and just exactly how does this work?” We have created this step-by-step timeline, that will walk you through the process, from beginning to end!
But should you still have any other questions about who we are, and what is the price, please visit our FAQ page to view other commonly asked questions, all geared towards educating you as quickly as possible, with the least amount of effort needed on your end.
Submit an application via our website to enroll for credit repair service with our company.
- Once your application has been received, you will be given instructions via your welcome email on the necessary steps needed to move along with the process.
Order Credit Reports
In order for us to fix your credit, we must first SEE your credit. Purchase your latest credit reports and scores for just $1 by clicking this link – Reports & Scores – once you have completed the registration, please reply back with your username and password, so that we can download your credit reports right into your client dashboard.
Proof of Identification
Upload photo copies of your proof of identification (one-by-one) in your client dashboard. (i.e. Driver’s License, Passport, SSC, Tax Return, W2 and proof of address)
Audit and Analysis of Your Credit
At this stage, you will receive and email that your audit is now ready, and a representative will give you a phone call to discuss your credit reports. We also will spend this time to learn a bit more about your goals and address any questions or concerns that you may have.
Dispute Letters Mailed to Bureaus
This is where the magic begins! By this time, we have mailed off ALL of your disputes to the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion), and they now have 30-45 days to reply back completing their investigation.
- Every letter that we send is strategically written to your specific profile, so that way we can ensure we’re making the most out of every attempt in getting the greatest results.
As hard as it may be, you will have to learn to be as patient as you can be.
- At this stage, the credit bureaus are working with both your creditors and collectors to investigate the accuracy of each account in dispute.
- No matter what we do, we simply cannot speed this process up.
We will be communicating with you throughout the month, and should you have any questions or concerns, definitely feel free to ask your Case Manager to support!
New Reports and Scores
The part we’ve all been waiting for!! New reports and scores!
- By this time, you will start to receive emails and/or mail correspondences from the credit bureaus regarding your first round of investigations. Any communication that you have received, please be sure to forward all of that information to us right away so that we can update your client dashboard accordingly.
- At this point, we will also be providing you with an updated credit score that will reflect the most recent changes.
*Please note that there is no guarantee that everything will be removed with every dispute submitted, so if you see any items that still remain, please note that we have already updated your client profile to attack those accounts with the upcoming dispute. Our goal is to get your credit reports cleared up with this bureau in the shortest period of time.*
Follow Up Disputes to Bureaus, Creditors & Collectors
After we have reviewed your file as a whole, we will then follow up with all necessary credit reporting agencies, original creditors, and send debt validation letters to any remaining debt collectors.
- We repeat this process, month after month, until we get the desired results from the parties involved. The goal is to never take “no” for an answer and fight until you have one.
- Last month, we gave them reason “A” as to why we believe they should remove the item; it didn’t work, so now we will give them reason “B”.
Start Adding New Credit
Now is an excellent time to start rebuilding and re-establishing your credit history with the credit bureaus.
- If you need advice as to which starter credit cards you should start applying for, simply click this link to view our latest recommendations – Credit Card List
Second File Review
By this time, we will be conducting your second file review (updated credit reports and scores), in which we will discuss what new changes have occurred over the past 30 days, and internally, our team will put together a new method of approach for any items that remain.
- By now, the response rate from the bureaus and creditors will begin to slow down, and this is due to the fact that our dispute letters are much more detailed and specific now. But with persistence and consistency, you will always come out victorious.
Ongoing Battle Until Successful
At this stage, we have more than likely had a good amount of success, so now would be a great time to talk with your assigned Case Manager about ensuring we help you reach your financial goals.
- Although you may notice the results slowing down here, that does not mean that is it and you must wave the white flag. Absolutely not! Each month, with each round, we get more and more aggressive until we are victorious.
- Trust the process, educate yourself in your client dashboard with all of our videos and helpful tips, and before you know it, you will have the exact credit you hoped for!
Share with friends & family
Now is a really good time to express your excitement and joy with those you love most about the decision you just made. Their support will definitely help you along the way, and it will also boost your confidence in yourself knowing that you have just taken the steps to better your financial future.
We currently have a referral program in place in which we will apply a $35 credit to your monthly bill for every client you refer to us, or $50 for every couple referred by you. This is just a way for us to say Thank You for spreading the word to those closest to you, as well as help you save on your monthly bill.
Just make sure they mention your name on their application =)